[lokisetup] So what's up with loki_update?

Mike Palmer mipalmer at linux.dustsmoke.com
Thu Apr 10 22:49:40 EDT 2003

Worked for full update from cdrom install to 25034.

Only one thing that I see, when it tries to play the video at the
beginning, it is about 1 frame per 3 seconds.

And I get this

BUG! (Segmentation Fault)  Going down hard...
Tribes 2 for Linux #25034
Built with glibc-2.1 on x86
Stack dump:
{
        0x420276f8
        0x81d9834
        0x81d1bf3
        0x823d048
        0x81d7457
        0x420156a4
        0x8050b41
}
Please send a full bug report,
along with the contents of autosave to: support at lokigames.com
Unable to execute loki_qagent - exiting

But the game playes.... thanks for that. So I guess I'm on the tail end
of being able to play this game at all under linux?

Mike