[lokisetup] So what's up with loki_update?

Mike Palmer mipalmer at linux.dustsmoke.com
Thu Apr 10 03:03:41 EDT 2003

Well I think I have 2 problems, one the servers are down or don't have
the right files anymore. And maybe that I don't have loki_patch
installed (not that I ever did)

for example, if I run loki_update and it tries to update itself;
ERROR: loki_update-1.0.12-x86.run.sig: No such file or directory

and If I run the tribes patch manually ./tribes2-blabla I get;
./update.sh: line 60: 13795 Segmentation fault      loki_patch --verify
patch.dat
The program returned an error code (1)

Excuse my ignorance about loki tools, I really have no idea what's going
on with them. (other than the fact that loki has been gone for over a
year now) So I really have no idea what I need to do to get back to
playing tribes2.

Thanks,
Mike