[lokisetup] So what's up with loki_update?

John Quigley jmquigs at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 10 00:43:57 EDT 2003

Are you saying that you are trying to install tribes 2, but you can't update
it because you can't retrieve the gpg keys since the loki servers are down?

If so, just hit ctrl-c during the gpg key check.  It will install it and
proceed with next patch.  This method worked for me when I recently
reinstalled T2.