[lokisetup] more on bz2

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Sat Feb 23 15:00:35 EST 2002

heh .. what is your 'Virtual Build Box' :-)

As I said the problem isn't so much the dynamic dependency, but the fact
that static linking on bz2 produces broken setup and uninstall binaries
for me (which I can reproduce on two different distribs).

btw, after hacking the build stuff not to use bzip2 (I'm not familiar
enough with auto* to do this clean), I only had to modify files.c:

#if defined(HAVE_BZIP2_SUPPORT)
  #if defined(LIBBZ2_PREFIX)
    #define BZOPEN BZ2_bzopen
    #define BZDOPEN BZ2_bzdopen