[lgfaq] Random behaviour

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Nov 13 17:56:20 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 17:54, Chunky Kibbles wrote:
> This project [the lgfaq] "is a dictatorship", in as many words.
>
> When I said that a vote should be called on this ml to see whether or
> not BSD stuff should go into the lgfaq, I was told that since it's not
> a democracy, that wasn't the right thing, and that BSD drivers simply
> would not go into the lgfaq.

I said you could create another file in the lgfaq CVS for the BSD
things.

> The hell with anything else. This is not acceptable behaviour.

You abusing the webserver is not acceptable behaviour.

> This started off as something incredibly petty, and has now got into
> something that's personally abusive. To me. I believe Greg is with me on
> this, also.

Greg also seems to think abusing the webserver is fine too.

> What is the correct response that's expected to come from myself and
> possible others [notably, Greg] at this point?
>
> Gary

You are both being removed from the lgfaq group.
I will not have untrustworthy people working on my projects.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org
http://www.icculus.org/lgfaq/