[lgfaq] Random behaviour

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Wed Nov 13 18:09:38 EST 2002

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 05:56:20PM -0500, zakk wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 17:54, Chunky Kibbles wrote:
> > This project [the lgfaq] "is a dictatorship", in as many words.
> >
> > When I said that a vote should be called on this ml to see whether or
> > not BSD stuff should go into the lgfaq, I was told that since it's not
> > a democracy, that wasn't the right thing, and that BSD drivers simply
> > would not go into the lgfaq.
> >
> I said you could create another file in the lgfaq CVS for the BSD
> things.

After much arguing.

> > The hell with anything else. This is not acceptable behaviour.
> >
> You abusing the webserver is not acceptable behaviour.

Two things:
1) I posted stuff. It was either removed or edited. At no point did I
ever edit or remove anything myself.
2) Timedoctor is, in fact, a completely different "thing" to the
lgfaq, and arguments relating to one should not be moved to, or have
any effect on, the other.

Of which I amy be partly responsible for mentioning something one
argument from one and one argument from the other.

> > What is the correct response that's expected to come from myself and
> > possible others [notably, Greg] at this point?
>
> You are both being removed from the lgfaq group.
> I will not have untrustworthy people working on my projects.

At what point did I become untrustworthy? Would it be at the point my
posts were edited to say something completely contrary to what I
meant, or would it be at the point where someone took me off the list
of contributors to a project?