Random behaviour

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Wed Nov 13 17:54:55 EST 2002

http://cvs.icculus.org/horde/chora/diff.php/en/about.php?rt=lgfaq&r1=1.7&r2=1.8&f=h

I'm not given to petty anything, usually, but:
1) Two of the biggest content contributors have just been taken off the
credits for this project. [not counting the translators]
2) It's downright offensive. I've been told that "Nobody except me
[zakk] ever cared or contributed that much anyway". In as many words.

This project [the lgfaq] "is a dictatorship", in as many words.

When I said that a vote should be called on this ml to see whether or
not BSD stuff should go into the lgfaq, I was told that since it's not
a democracy, that wasn't the right thing, and that BSD drivers simply
would not go into the lgfaq.

The hell with anything else. This is not acceptable behaviour.

This started off as something incredibly petty, and has now got into
something that's personally abusive. To me. I believe Greg is with me on
this, also.

What is the correct response that's expected to come from myself and
possible others [notably, Greg] at this point?

Gary