[lgfaq] Mohaa client petition

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Mon Aug 12 23:48:44 EDT 2002

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, Ryan C. Gordon said me 8-)

RCG said->The argument, except maybe #4, doesn't hold up for the client. It isn't
RCG said->cost effective. The best EA hopes for is to break even, and even if there
RCG said->is a profit to be made, there's no effective way to measure it...since
RCG said->lots of people have bought the win32 game already, it's several months
RCG said->old, etc. At best, you get a skewed idea of the market.

Oh, how many people are there that do not buy mohaa why they haven't
Windows? We try to take into consideration the problem here at Italy,
there could be 500 linux users so at Europe there could be 6000
users...if mohaa costs about 50 euro then it does 300000 euro! I should
not despise them! :-)

RCG said->And the issue is not paying me for a client...I won't do it for free, but
RCG said->there are alternative sources of income that don't need to come from EA's
RCG said->pockets (I can envision at least two different revenue models, maybe a
RCG said->third).

excuseme, I wanted not to do bad illations.
Turk.