[lgfaq] Mohaa client petition

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Aug 13 04:15:34 EDT 2002

> Oh, how many people are there that do not buy mohaa why they haven't
> Windows? We try to take into consideration the problem here at Italy,
> there could be 500 linux users so at Europe there could be 6000
> users...if mohaa costs about 50 euro then it does 300000 euro! I should
> not despise them! :-)

More specifically, there are lots of Linux users that already bought it
and dual booted into Windows to play it (or maybe played it under Wine,
in some cases), and they likely will not buy it again for Linux...these
are the people that feel justified in pirating it, or demanding free
binaries, etc.

Expect to see this fight firsthand when Serious Sam goes beta.

--ryan.