[jugglemaster] Moving JuggleMaster to github and new jmlib version

Per Johan Groland curwenx at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:36:05 EDT 2011

> BTW I cant compile jmdlx because unicode support on Wx
>
> I am compiling with gcc in debian gnu/linux, this kind of error:
> conversion from `const char[12]' to `const wxString' is ambiguous
>
> Check Here:
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/WxString

I don't have wxwidgets set up at the moment, but I am pretty sure it
compiled fine before, probably with an older wxwidgets. Is there perhaps an
option that can be set in the makefile for non-unicode mode?

If not, it should not be that much work to convert all the internal strings
in jmdlx to Unicode. For the jmlib calls that expect a char*, it will
be necessary to convert using one of the methods in the link you sent.
Converting to UTF-8 seems the simplest, and I think that it will work
correctly with jmlib (if not, let me know).

-Per