[Gtkradiant] Q1 Maps

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Thu Jun 21 14:30:27 EDT 2012

Older releases of GtkRadiant (e.g. before 1.6) had support for Quake 1. I
am not sure if there is a build you could download that would work out of
the box.

As far as 1.6, our policy is to support more games/tech based on developers
contributions and interests (e.g. if they are willing to do the initial
setup work to support a new game, and be identified as the official
maintainer for it). At this time I don't think anyone has stepped forward
for that. Are you looking for strictly Quake 1, or enhanced/updated engines
like DarkPlaces?

TTimo