[Gtkradiant] Q1 Maps

Cobalt cobalt at tekbotctf.com
Thu Jun 21 14:42:43 EDT 2012

Im a Darkplaces Quake modder, but I stay within the traditional bounds the
original Quake used as far as ctf gameplay goes. So I guess its a little of
both the old and new. There is still some interest in traditional netquake,
and it still has a community, but most gamers dont find it interesting
anymore in lieu of all the new games out since then I suppose.

I really use Quark as my map editing tool....I dont build maps really, but
manipulate entities mostly that are in the maps such as the weapons, ammo,
spawn locations, cameras etc. Quark does ok with this, but could be better,
so thats why I wanted to try GTK and see if it manages the entities better,
or contribute some ideas that maybe would make that feature better. If I
happen to learn more about making maps while using it, then thats fine too

: )