[Gtkradiant] Q3Map2: -lightmapsize does not generate shader

Obsidian meridanox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:13:55 CST 2011

Do you mean -export? This is a Q3Map2 switch which generates external
lightmaps at the default lightmap page size.

It's not entirely intuitive that q3map_lightmapSize generates a shader
and -lightmapsize does not. For consistency, they should behave the
same.

I would suggest that -export be given an extra parameter:
"-export" would generate external lightmaps at default lightmap page
sizes and no shaders (current default behaviour).
"-export N" would generate external lightmaps with page sizes of NxN
and no shaders (new).
"-lightmapsize N" would generate external lightmaps with page sizes of
NxN and with shaders (fixed).