[Gtkradiant] 64-bit issues

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 18:12:05 CDT 2008

The .game are generated by the editor, and the additional stuff needed
for editing is copied to the game directories as well. It's not very far
from working 'out of svn' already, basically the game paks need to be
copied under install/installs/

When I get a little time I might start packaging a few builds

TTimo