[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.1.157.136 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Jan 6 23:23:29 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 66.1.157.136 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:23:29 CST Jan 6, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows
Hard Drive Space: Lots
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Gforce
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.2

Error:
Texture Cloning is still broken.
Is this another time-saving feature that's gone away?

The romoval of the drag-extrude is the poorest decision I have ever seen befall GTK radiant. The 3d resizing thingy was/is great, but to put tuck away one of the editors greatest strengths so newbies can't easily find it--is a crime! Can't we work in both 2D and 3D?

No other 3d program can extrude like this, not max, or maya, why hide it's greatest strength?

Cause of Error:
Try cloning a texture.

User Email: brendieellen at yahoo.com