[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.206.85.167 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Jan 6 06:55:54 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 81.206.85.167 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:55:54 CST Jan 6, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 27,8 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce4 MX 420/PCI/SSE2
Version of GTKRadiant: GTK radiant 1.4.0

Error:
I'm mapping for SOF2 Double Helix and if i click right on my map where i want to have my trigger, and i select a trigger and try to add it to my map the console says: CreateEntityFromName: selection could not be grouped, this happens with every trigger i try to add in my map....
So if you can help me, thx.

Cause of Error:
Open GTK radiant, opened my map, tried to add any trigger, in console i get error.

User Email: Juliankoster12345 at msn.com