[Gtkradiant] Re: GtkRadiant on FreeBSD

Lyndon Griffin gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:44:10 -0400

Well, as soon as I get my StarMax upgraded or replaced, you'll have an OS/X
developer, as well ;)  It's not on the top of my list, tho.

I think I pulled down 1.3.4 - guess I should rectify that.

I started putting in the 1.2.9 for Linux - I was having some strange
problems, like it couldn't find glib and some other things that I know are
there, so I didn't even get the install done.  Probably just stupidity on my
side - I've not really done anything with the Linux emulation other than
install other people's stuff (read Ports collection) and run it.  But, I
could easily drop the install on a linux box and then move it over.  That
would probably be best.

Timothee Besset writes:

> Cool .. new developers are always welcome. We have been more demanding for
> an OSX developer lately though, but releasing a FreeBSD setup might be
> interesting.
<<<snip>>>

<:)  Lyndon
http://bsd4us.org/