[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant on FreeBSD

Tig gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:37:47 +0200

I've managed to get GTKRadiant working on FreeBSD (STABLE) without too
much effort. The main thing that has stopped me going any further (like
making a port) has been my video card. I run an IBM ThinkPad, with a
4meg ATI card. Basically, no hardware accelleration. Performance is very
slow on the 3D view. I'm kind of hoping DRI will include my card soon :]

Anyway, just wanted to let you know. I would definatly try out anythhing
you together.

-Tig

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:38:22 -0400
"Lyndon Griffin" <lyndon@bsd4us.org> wrote:

> Hello, all.  I'm here because I want to map on FreeBSD (my primary
> desktop). I've started porting using a snap I pulled from CVS about 2
> weeks ago, tho I should probably check for updates.  Anyways, the
<snip>