[freespace2] Patch: Build issues on fedora 9

D Haley mycae at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 06:52:47 EDT 2008

Hello Taylor,

Apologies for annoying you about this again, however I
tried to get a mantis login, but it never sent the
confirmation email to any of the addresses (they are
on different web-hosts) that I tried to use.

If you could forward this to someone who can act upon
it that would be great, as I have no way of getting
this to the bug handler without a login.

If you need the diff file again, just let me know.

Thanks.