[freespace2] Patch: Build issues on fedora 9

Margie Johnie Margie.Johnie at Momentum.co.za
Tue May 20 10:36:31 EDT 2008

Thank you for the info.  I do not have Freespace as it is not obtainable in South Africa.  I have asked several Game suppliers in SA to advise me when they get stock, but thus far nothing.  It has been more than a year now and still nothing.  So think of me when you all enjoy the game.  I only wanted the first one and did not even know that there were further editions.

Kind regards

Margie Johnie
PA FundsAtWork
Tel: (012) 671-8829
Fax: 0865189870

-----Original Message-----
From: D Haley [mailto:mycae at yahoo.com]
Sent: 20 May 2008 12:53 PM
To: freespace2 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [freespace2] Patch: Build issues on fedora 9

Hello Taylor,

Apologies for annoying you about this again, however I tried to get a mantis login, but it never sent the confirmation email to any of the addresses (they are on different web-hosts) that I tried to use.

If you could forward this to someone who can act upon it that would be great, as I have no way of getting this to the bug handler without a login.

If you need the diff file again, just let me know.

Thanks.

To unsubscribe, send a blank email to freespace2-unsubscribe at icculus.org