[freespace2] fs1 compile problems ?

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 13 15:28:03 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 22:14 +0200, Mihai Rusu wrote:
> Ok... I have changed stuff like:
> -                       gr_set_bitmap(Multi_common_icons[MICON_MDISK]);
> +                       gr_set_bitmap(Multi_common_icons[MICON_MDISK], GR_ALPHABLEND_NONE, GR_BITBLT_MODE_NORMAL, 1.0f, -1, -1);

Looks like the gcc 3.4 compile fixes messed up the default arguments.
I'll get that fixed.

> GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SUN_slice_accum
> Segmentation fault
>
> Help ? :)

I keep forgetting about that blasted thing.  Basically just comment out
the line (2855 I think) in src/graphics/gropengl.cpp that looks like
this:

mprintf(( "Extensions : %s\n", glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS) ));

The list of extensions is too long with the NVIDIA drivers so it
crashes.  I've got an update to fix this but haven't had time to get it
in CVS yet.

If you have any more problems let me know.

Taylor Richards <taylor at icculus.org>