[freespace2] fs1 compile problems ?

Mihai Rusu dizzy at roedu.net
Mon Dec 13 15:35:09 EST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Taylor Richards wrote:

> I keep forgetting about that blasted thing.  Basically just comment out
> the line (2855 I think) in src/graphics/gropengl.cpp that looks like
> this:
>
> mprintf(( "Extensions : %s\n", glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS) ));
>
> The list of extensions is too long with the NVIDIA drivers so it
> crashes.  I've got an update to fix this but haven't had time to get it
> in CVS yet.
>
> If you have any more problems let me know.

Thanks for your quick reply. It starts with the fix you mentioned. One
question: voice in mission breafing isnt suposed to work ? :( Another one
(which also happens with the freespace-bin installed by the installer) is
when exiting the game it crashes for some reason and it leaves the X mode
into 640x480 (unchangable with ctrl+- etc).

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
                       "Linux is obsolete" -- AST