[freespace2] better movie player

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 09:18:29 EST 2003

A bit a tinkering later and I got about a 30% speed improvement on
nvidia and G400 hardware.  Doing it another way I get a full 4x speed
increase on nvidia but the G400 no longer shows the video.  As I don't
actually know anything about OpenGL programming I ordered some reading
material (red book) to help me out and get something better
implemented.  The question becomes, in what other areas/ways should this
be used so that I can plan accordingly?

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>