[freespace2] Questions...

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Mon Mar 3 12:45:07 EST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 12:35:54PM -0500, Taylor Richards wrote:

> For Steven or Dan to answer, is the intent on keeping up with what
> fs2_open is doing or just to get *nix build working great?

Our intent is primarily to get the Unix version working.  We don't
really keep up with fs2_open, as our projects have divergent goals.
However... if people send patches to us to extend the game we'll gladly
consider adding them to the codebase.  We've got some stuff planned, but
we're not going to chase fs2_open forever.

--
Dan Olson