[freespace2] Questions...

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Thu Feb 20 13:14:11 EST 2003

As a sort of general announcement to all, I've added Taylor's homedir
patch to CVS.  My testing here has been limited, yet everything seems to
work alright.  If anyone that's keeping up with CVS notices any strange
bugs, however, please let us know.  Thanks to Taylor for the patch, this
was one of the main things we needed to add before a 1.0 release.

The other few issues required for 1.0, just as a general FYI, are

- Command line options (--fullscreen, --nograb, --help, etc)
- Case insensitive filename matching within VPs (for mods)
- Streaming audio support (music, some voice)
- Extensive memory debugging

--
Dan Olson