[freespace2] Questions...

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 16 19:09:44 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 14:31, Dan Olson wrote:
> Amusing, we were planning to start work on this feature tomorrow, but
> you beat us to it.

Sorry.  I'll try not to next time ;-)

I guess it's a good thing I sent that e-mail today rather than tomorrow
which was the original plan.

This was one feature that was asked of me during the FS1 testing.  This
and command line arguments.  I've yet to figure out what options would
be good candidates so that's one thing that I haven't started.

> No, it's not ok to use the detect_home function from loki_setupdb. When
> you send in the patch, strip out the detect_home function's body first,
> we'll fill it in without using loki_setupdb, and then all should be
> license compliant.

Didn't think so.  It's stripped out in this patch.

> Your other questions seem to just be implementation points.  As far as I
> can tell you have made ok choices.

If when looking at the patch you see something that I should have done
differently I'd like to know for next time.  Thanks.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>