[freespace2] FS1 crash: bug with GCC?

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Sat Aug 24 17:47:25 EDT 2002

Fixed with the new RawHide version of GCC 3.2.  Either that or I
unknowingly fixed the problem with the code.

As for multiplayer it may take quite a bit of work the get it to work
with the original game.  I've been looking through the psnet code but
it's going to take a while to wade through it and figure out how to
proceed.  I've got most the the menus and things fixed even though there
are almost as many multiplayer menus as in the rest of the game I done
so far, if not more.  If anyone has any pointers to documentation on the
online code for FS1 and FS2 I'd appreciate them.  Other than getting the
menus working I'm putting the actual play/compatibility with the
original Windows game on the back burner for a while and will just focus
on getting network play between this version working.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>