Here is the FS1 patch

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Wed Aug 21 20:46:15 EDT 2002

I cleaned out a lot of things that just aren't working yet.  I also took
out things unrelated to FS1.  I had tried to get fonttool working but it
segfaults when trying to run it.  I highly doubt I did it right anyway.
I also changed to directory that movies are stored in but took it out
since it should really be done better.  I'll try and work that out at a
later time unless someone beats me to it.

The new tables are still needed for FS1 but I put instructions on
downloading and installing them in README.FS1.  I still have some minor
changes to make to at least one of the tables (cosmetic stuff) and will
at a later date release a vp file with the necessary files in it and
that can be put at icculus.org instead of using the current tarball.

I made sure to update the ship and weapon checksums but that will only
affect multiplayer stuff which I haven't looked at yet.  I going to
start messing with the multiplayer config stuff in a few days so I'll
hopefully have it updated enough for the brave to try soon and I'll work
from there to get the rest of it working.

Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>