[cod] Dedicated servers for CoD:MW3

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Fri Aug 26 12:43:25 EDT 2011

I don't know about sale numbers for PC version of cod7, with their rent
servers. But definitely, pc gamers are asking for real servers to play
the game, and I guess cod7 numbers are higher than MW2/cod6.

If they decide to "test" if returning on a cod4-based model for
delivering servers to pc players is a good thing, then, I may be getting
a look at it. I'll have time to watch it, as I'm not getting BF3 and the
Origin crap.

And of course, if they end up making binaries public, I hope we'll have
a linux one, using wine is not really what I would call a good
experience (remebering cod5 time).