[cod] Dedicated servers for CoD:MW3

jim at landi.net jim at landi.net
Fri Aug 26 07:31:27 EDT 2011

To all the GSPs out there.  I would be very careful this time around
(just like I warned with Modern Warfare 2).

I would not bet your business or finances on CoDMW3, just yet.  I
would not go all out to support MW 3 until you have hard cold facts
from IW/Activision/Sledgehammer.

Until they can give clear, detailed and accurate information take this
announcement with a grain of salt.

remember the "Dedicated" T-shirts from Treyarch?

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com