[cod] No bins for Cod: Black Ops

Andrej Parovel aparovel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 05:54:45 EDT 2010

  Yes they will have to ensure a lot of servers to serve the request of
all gamers. I don't think it will works well, but these is Activision. I
hope they will somehow make a non official version of dedicated servers,
so every one could host a dedicated server. Probably it won't be a honor
server but at least gamers can play as they wish and also can host their
server on nearby locations.

But at least, because of all these sux decision, I hope there will not a
lot of players moving on Black Ops. So Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4
will keep alive and intense as it is now.

Andrej

+386 31 247 707
aparovel at gmail.com