[cod] No bins for Cod: Black Ops

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 05:50:34 EDT 2010

Because of course one provider can possibly keep up with demand and have the spread of localised hosting needed to serve the entire community with top quality servers.

Where do they get the people who make these decisions, seriously? No dedi's for MW2 and now a single provider for BO might as well not have a dedicated server :(

    Regards
    Steve