[cod] Setting a game search path

|T-OC|Morpheus|:. morpheus at clantoc.org
Thu Mar 5 16:18:01 EST 2009

There is nothing to set about the search path, as the real main folder
is also scanned. It's much more like you forgot to put the
localization.txt file in the root folder of the server
(/home/ddoiron/cod4-linux-server). The ".callofduty4/main" is defined
with the fs_homepath, that is set with the home folder of the user
running the server, unless you specify it in the startup commandline.

If you want tu run a ranked server, you can put the .cfg into this
hidden folder to keep the cfg separate from base files of the game.