No subject

Wed Mar 11 16:46:39 EDT 2009

I am sick and tired of waiting.
COD is the best game to come along for a while (at least in my opinion)
but with all the cheating, I am beginning to hate to play it.
I can't even trust my own clan members.
A game is supposed to be fun.  COD no longer is.
Since I have to wait for punkbuster for an undisclosed amount of time even
after the 1.3 patch, if I cannot find a way to curb cheating while I wait,
I may just quit the game and find something else to do in my free time.

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>