[cod] Mmmm... cores

Dallas Crandall dallas at crd-dwc.com
Fri Jan 16 01:24:13 EST 2009

I personally have a windows 08 server VM that can run a 32 man UO server, 32
man COD2 & a 32 man COD5 server at the same time. The most people we know
that have been on it is 35 and it ran fine, the real issue is bandwidth. You
have to have plenty of it.

We are using Virtual Iron on one stack of servers and it will move heavily
loaded VM's to less loaded boxes without reboot them. Simular to Vmotion
from Vmware, just cheaper! :-)