[cod] Web Rcon Tool

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Tue Sep 30 06:52:16 EDT 2008

I use the b3 bot on our servers and after initial setup its one of the easiest tools to use. I like that I can lookup a player even after he has left the server by name and still apply bans. I also use it for changing maps rotating maps. No its not a complete rcon tool but if you are just looking for an admin tool its great.

http://www.bigbrotherbot.com

http://www.bigbrotherbot.com/b3.html#superadmin

-Don (aka FistFight)