[cod] localized_code_post_gfx_mp.ff

Ulf Bruederle Ulf at mukko-aktiv.de
Sat Jun 7 09:19:18 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

i am starting my server with +set loc_language 2, cause i am from
germany. I moved the /zone/english files from the patch to /zone/german
on my server. On client side i have the german game. After patching, the
localized files are located in /zone/german. Everythings fine and
working good.

But i heard from others, having trouble because of using english
versions. Maybe the patch identfy your language by checking the OS and
then extracting the accordant files to your zone folder.

Maybe it helps, if you renaming your zone folder to the language of the
game and not the OS. Or download the linux patch from a mirro here and
use his /zone/english folder for testing with your client.

best regards

Ulf aka [DOOZER]Horrid