[cod] Can't getting COD4 to run on LINUX?!

Nander Paardekooper akra at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 28 14:04:19 EST 2007

I've ran it under a user (see the logs...) and the README.linux doesn't state
very well how the files must be copied. I copied the complete "Data" directory
to the serverdirectory but it didn't said you have to have the "main" directory
out of the Data directory, etc., when i tryed that it worked. It just says that
you have to put all those files in there, localization.txt etc.