[cod] Can't getting COD4 to run on LINUX?!

Simon Bergman sb at abc.se
Thu Nov 29 03:37:38 EST 2007

What are you talking about!? Its perfectly clear to me:

"Copy the contents of disc one's "Setup/Data" directory to wherever you
   want to install the Call of Duty 4(tm) Linux server. There should be a
   "localization.txt" file in the root of this directory, and a "main"
   Subdirectory."

Crystal clear! It does not say you should copy the Data directory....but the
content of it.