[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Sun Nov 18 17:12:40 EST 2007

I disagree completely.  Linux has always proven to be a more stable environment and has more Pro's then Con's

True enough there are over 6000 servers all windows based, but do you honestly think there wouldn't be?  COD4:MW is a HUGE hit!!  I know most people bought 2-3 copies per household.

The Windows servers will convert to Linux -- 75% of them I believe.

~Joker (eXtreme+ Mod)