[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

Neil Sheridan Neil at wa3dog.com.au
Sun Nov 18 17:16:28 EST 2007

I agree the time frame for the Linux files is hurting some. I wouldn't
want to be a service provider and be a Linux shop only. I think its a
sign of the times that some Windows servers are required. Either that or
acquire the Skills to use Wine.

Like the rest, I'm eaglerly awaiting the release, but making post such
as you have isn't going to speed the process, its just going to
highlight to a few hundred people how much business planning you missed.
The Linux binaries have NEVER been released with the game......

------------------- TEXT.htm follows -------------------
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16546" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Segoe UI">
<DIV>I agree the time frame for the Linux files is hurting some. I =
wouldn't want to be a service provider and be a Linux shop only. I think =
its a sign of the times that some Windows servers are required. Either =
that or acquire the Skills to use Wine.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Like the rest, I'm eaglerly awaiting the release, but making post =
such as you have isn't going to speed the process, its just going to =
highlight to a few hundred people how much business planning you missed. =
The Linux binaries have NEVER been released with the game......</DIV></BODY=