[cod] sv_punkbuster is write protected

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Fri Jan 26 16:14:38 EST 2007

Make sure you read the readme file for the 1.3 linux files.  You need
a "players" folder and the files underneath it.

IIRC you also need to put "+set sv_punkbuster 1" in a certain place in
the startup, before the +exec <config> i think.

Sorry to be so vague, but i don't have access to a server right now
i'd give you a better description.

--Rob