[cod] sv_punkbuster is write protected

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 16:04:17 EST 2007

Hey,

  Thanks for the swift reply m8 but to no avail.

  I already did that but it changes a thing. I always get 'sv_punkbuster is write protected' whenever the command sv_punkbuster 1 is entered into the server.

  Notice that my config_mp_server.cfg is in het folder /home/.callofduty/fs_game_folder of the user who starts the server. If I change anything in this file it gets overwritten once I restart the server.

Henri Koskenranta <koshe1 at dnainternet.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Open config_mp_server.cfg from main folder. Although it’s not advisable to edit it, do it this time. Add the line seta sv_punkbuster “1” to it. Also change config.cfg or whatever is the one that is executed, and add these lines to the beginning of the file:
  set sv_punkbuster "1"
  pb_sv_enable
  wait

  That’s it J