[cod] sv_punkbuster is write protected

Phloam phloam_be at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 09:16:51 EST 2007

Hmm,

  If I turn off SELinux punkbuster works... If I turn it back on, PB is dead...

  I'm running Fedora Core 6 with SELinux default policies installed.

  This is bad. Anybody with enough knowledge of SELinux to come up with a cure? :-)

Phloam <phloam_be at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi guys,

  I've been running rented server for cod2 for a while now. Right now, I'm up to the real thing :-). We've rented a dedicated server and I was able to get a cod2 game running. The only problem I have is that punkbuster won't start. I have added +set sv_punkbuster 1 to my start.sh but that doesn't seem to work. When the server starts up I can see that sv_punkbuster is write protected (among some other write protected stuff).

  Any idea on how to proceed on this?