[cod] zero guid

Jerry Zimmerman van Woesik bambam at bambamlan.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 13 14:36:45 EDT 2007

James,

I have a Dedicated Linux Server on Lan IP 192.168.0.a
My game machine is on 192.168.0.b, So the thing you mention could very
be Maybe the data stream toward mij game machine is somehow disrupted
because of the stream toward the dedicated server.
I should try to find a way to seperate the two.....somehow.

btw : when I open up the console and type /pb_myguid it looks like I get
a normal guid

]/pb_myguid
PunkBuster Client : GUID=62..... (32 characters)

, but when I join the game and I follow this process in the server
console I see myself connecting with zero guid :

Connecting player #2 has a zero GUID
Going from CS_FREE to CS_CONNECTED for  (num 2 guid 0)

strange eh ?....

Grtz
B4M