[cod] server: pak1.pk3 not in search path

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:32:53 EST 2006

Sure the pak isn't just corrupt or something? Would deffo try replacing it.
(maybe mv it to a temp folder and check if you can unzip it (unzip pak1.pk3),
if you can with no errors it sounds ok, if you can't its likely corrupt).
(wasn't entirely sure if you mean client or server has the pak problem if
only one client has the problem, so check file is in both and can be
unzipped if not sure).