server: pak1.pk3 not in search path

Viktor Kaup furiousv9 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:25:02 EST 2006

Hey guys

I'm having some trouble getting my CoD server fully up and running.

I can launch the server fine aswell as launch a map.

But when it comes to joining the server, it loads like 80% of the map then
finally says "Impure client detected. Could not find referenced pak at
.....\main\pak1.pk3"

It's definetly there.

When I look at the server console, I noticed in Current Search Path all the
paks are there BUT pak1.pk3

A different CoD server I have at home definetly lists pak1.pk3 and that
works fine.

Anybody know how to get pak1.pk3 included when the server is launched?

Spec:
Sempron 2800+
1GB RAM
80GB Hard Disk
Debian 3.1 Stable - Kernel 2.4 (I'm gonna upgrade to 2.6 soon)

Thanks guys
Viktor