[cod] Question about sv_gamespy and sv_master[n]

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 06:28:02 EST 2006

I tend to set them anyway, but haven't had any difference without that I've
noticed. Would also be interest in peoples ideas if there is any method to
which servers respond first on the master server lists, or maybe its worth
doing a region sort or something at some point? Just get a few people who
can never find a server and you know its just there's too much info for
their router to handle.

Sorry if going off at a tangent a bit, just wasnt sure if this was related
to a server not appearing in a master server list problem which we sometimes
get, when it is really.