[cod] status iwd/sum mismatch (map problems)

Jonathan Adams DijonWolfie at visionarygaming.com
Thu Jul 6 16:07:43 EDT 2006

The call of Duty Franchise was bought buy a new developer, that is why few
of the original game designers developed COD2. The problem is that to remove
the IWD mismatch problem would probably require a lot of work to neutralise
the problem, and would require an almost complete re-build.

Too much work for a dissinterested party!