[cod] monitoring script

frenton frenton at orcon.net.nz
Tue Oct 18 14:04:24 EDT 2005

Hey,
i didn't want to be offensive to anyone. And i didn't suggest to use
Google (sorry if it has been misunderstood by my bad english), that's
what i critized! If I had a script for monitoring purposes i would have
published it here, but unfortunately i haven't. So the thing what i
"critize" (if so) is that suggesting a Google search can't make anyone
to write a linux shell script for monitoring purposes.

BTW: And hey, I got tons of very useful helping hints here through this
list! Anyway...